Free JobDiva Consultation
Sign up for your free, no-obligation 30-minute consultation and find out how to get the most out of JobDiva for the success of your business.
We are experts in all things JobDiva.
Since Recruiting Factors inception, we have worked with staffing firms and their recruiting organizations of all sizes nationally and internationally helping them realize the financial ROI that JobDiva(R) provides.
Our JobDiva Consultation Discovery Call process includes:
- A complete understanding of your staffing firm’s challenges and needs
- An in-depth analysis of your current JobDiva workflows
- An explanation of our GAP Assessment & Analysis utilizing Total Quality Management (TQM) methodology
- A Detailed report with our JobDiva® “Ultimate Best Practices”
- Deep examination of entire business to uncover areas of productivity and profabilitiy drain
- An overview of how to optimize and maximize utilization of JobDiva® as a central key
- How to drive greater ROI from JobDiva®
Through these efforts we help our customers realize the justification and realization of why they invested in JobDiva® as their “mission critical” Customer Relationship Management and Applicant Tracking System.
The Recruiting Factors Difference
Our priority is our customer’s and making sure we serve them to the very best of our abilities. This starts with completely understanding our customers challenges so that we can help them make more placements monthly. This can only be achieved when JobDiva is implemented and actionable “best practices” are executed repeatedly throughout the recruiting organization. Through these efforts, we help our customers realize the justification and realization of why they invested in JobDiva® as their “mission-critical” Customer Relationship Management and Applicant Tracking System.
Jay has always demonstrated as keen mastery of the staffing and talent management space. He's an expert on the interpersonal aspect of human capital as wll as its value-propositions. Jay has a knack for identifying innovations of value, sorting them out from the over-hyped fluff that might pass by, and is deft at change management. Mr. Powel is a leader, an analyst, an advisor, a mentor and a great achiever.